Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Go to the crying room!
Posted by: Beyonder
Date: April 30, 2018 01:21PM
Well on the surface, this seems like a new low. A room to go cry in if things get too stressful. Well why not? In Japan they have had rooms at the work place where you can go in and break things and throw a temper tantrum. That sounds like a great idea.

However, a lot of people out there have this "man up" mentality. That you should be strong enough to deal with all the BS. While I agree that people need to start learning to accept their responsibility and culpability for their actions, the amount of stress on the average working American is more than it has ever been. Between the absolute burden corporations, the government, medical offices, and each other, it's hard to find time to take a breath let alone enjoy life.

I have been working for over forty years and everything I got, I earned myself. When a bill comes in the mail, it is MY responsibility to pay it. It is time EVERYONE starts taking their own actions for their own problems. From the healthcare industry which charges too much, to the government with wasteful spending, to big corporations that bleed workers dry of their time and energy, everyone.

For far too long, we have been becoming weaker and weaker. It is time we stood together. Morally strong! Strong willed! Responsible for our actions! Being able to express ourselves without the fear of public ridicule! Banish political correctness! Bring back the family and religion! Make those entities know that they are accountable by using the social media!

Well, I went off there a bit, but I'm sick of the way things are. Aren't you?

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Go to the crying room!

Beyonder227April 30, 2018 01:21PM

Re: Go to the crying room!

Tony (Michigan)80May 01, 2018 05:53AM

Steve O65May 01, 2018 04:58AM

You hanging with Larry Gatlin?

vlad102May 01, 2018 06:10AM

hawgdawg71April 30, 2018 06:36PM

This has been a long time coming.

Greg (E.Tn)77April 30, 2018 02:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login