Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Why?
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: May 05, 2018 04:59PM
I have had memberships at three different local gyms throughout the last several years and currently am a member of a well known chain of gyms.

One thing that has remained consistent throughout the three is the tendency for some men to lounge around naked in the men's locker room.

I'm not talking about someone taking a shower, then walking naked from the shower to the locker room, I'm talking about people who seem to like hanging out in the men's locker room naked, for more time than is necessary to shower, dry off, dress, then leave.

I don't think its a gay thing (at least not in ALL of the cases). In nearly all of the cases, the perps are older (+60).

I have a friend who is one of several I go on group metal detector digs with. I've never seen him do it, but other members who have roomed with him said walks around naked in the motel room, rental house, or whatever venue the group is staying in. He's in his 70's, if that matters.

The only environments I know of where men are naked around other men is prison, the military, and gay orgies.

I wondered if maybe it was a military thing--guys living together in barracks, showering in the same place, sharing washrooms, bunking together, that sort of thing.

Whatever it is, I wish they'd stop doing it.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Why?

Greg (E.Tn)391May 05, 2018 04:59PM

Re: Why?

doc holiday23291May 06, 2018 12:10PM

What I am talking about goes way, way beyond.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)76May 06, 2018 06:40PM

Re: Why?

jim tn109May 05, 2018 07:06PM

Maybe

Cierlast109May 05, 2018 06:00PM

I thought that it was John Magee who wrote that... well the original, unabridged version anyway!!! :lol:

Mikie91May 05, 2018 10:05PM

Re: I thought that it was John Magee who wrote that... well the original, unabridged version anyway!!! :lol:

Cierlast132May 05, 2018 10:25PM

Answer is an enigma needing a back-door man....ask Darkflight :look:N/T

vlad156May 05, 2018 07:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login