Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Egypt
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: July 30, 2018 05:23PM
After finishing the dive portion of the trip, we disembarked in El Ghalib (sunset pic) and took the bus to Luxor, for the balloon ride, Falucca boat ride, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak Tour, then off to Cairo to sleep in another hotel prior to our flight back to the states.

So, here are a few final photos; the first is the Valley of the Kings--hot, dry, and oppressive, towered over by a large pyramid shaped mountain, which the Egyptologists claim was why the Pharoahs chose that site for burial.

Following that is a photo showing the vibrant colors adorning the walls and ceiling of one of the tombs.

Then, hieroglyphics from the pillars at Karnak, Sunset at El Ghalib, A Falucca sailboat on the Nile in Luxor (and yes, it was named the "Alaska") and lastly, a night shot from my hotel room in Cairo.

It was the first hotel I ever visited where they had a reception desk on the second floor, as well as the first. Really Hotsy-Totsy. :drinking:

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Egypt Jpeg Attachments

Greg (E.Tn)152July 30, 2018 05:23PM

Fantastic photos my friend.. :thumbup: So much history there... and from what I have heard from friends, good people tooN/T

Mikie33July 30, 2018 08:22PM

Re: Egypt

hawgdawg38July 30, 2018 06:42PM

Thanks all, for your kind words and support.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)30July 30, 2018 09:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login