Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
UN country reps............
Posted by: Elton
Date: September 26, 2018 09:09PM
Laughed at our President ??????

No one here has any comments on that... is our President a laughing stock to some of the UN members?.

Had I been President Trump I believe I would have walked away right then... I realize his statement was a bit on the self gratification side.... but manners
should have prevailed..... He is the President of the United States and I do not feel that was proper on their part.

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

UN country reps............

Elton183September 26, 2018 09:09PM

Ok maybe I took it wrong !!

Elton35September 27, 2018 09:17AM

Re: Ok maybe I took it wrong !!

hawgdawg30September 27, 2018 12:14PM

I'm with hawgdawg, Elton---not saying you are wrong at all........

Greg (E.Tn)25September 28, 2018 04:07PM

You are correct HawgDawg. The fake new media attempted to make it sound as if they were making fun of or mocking Donald Trump. No surprise there!N/T

bulletman17September 27, 2018 01:35PM

I listened to the audio.

Greg (E.Tn)40September 26, 2018 11:23PM

Re: I listened to the audio.

hawgdawg27September 27, 2018 08:38AM

Niki Haley is a rising and shining star. I like her and would vote for her.N/T

bulletman18September 27, 2018 10:01AM

I got the same feeling about the laughing. Perhaps Trump is causing a positive effect upon the UN. He certainly was the "leader" at that meeting. I heard that a bunch of delegates wanted pictures with Trump, after their meeting.N/T

bulletman24September 27, 2018 06:23AM

Re: I got the same feeling about the laughing. Perhaps Trump is causing a positive effect upon the UN. He certainly was the "leader" at that meeting. I heard that a bunch of delegates wanted pictures with Trump, after their meeting.

Elton37September 27, 2018 04:15PM

Re: I got the same feeling about the laughing. Perhaps Trump is causing a positive effect upon the UN. He certainly was the "leader" at that meeting. I heard that a bunch of delegates wanted pictures with Trump, after their meeting.

hawgdawg21September 27, 2018 05:56PM

Elton21September 27, 2018 08:12PM

jim tn32September 27, 2018 04:37PM

Elton25September 27, 2018 04:43PM

jim tn25September 27, 2018 07:20PM

bulletman26September 27, 2018 05:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login