Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Someone please explain the mentality of the rioters against Kavanaugh.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: October 06, 2018 08:49PM
I'm trying to view this logically and rationally, and I want to first abandon the obvious and probable, because I still HOPE there's something in this I am missing that will make it all sensible.

The opposition to Kavanaugh's confirmation as a Supreme Court Justice is obviously a mixture of politic issues and ideology. Their side wants Liberal/Activist judges on the Supreme Court, NOT a Conservative Judge that has respect for the US Constitution.

I want to talk about Kavanaugh's female opposition. You know--the Vagina hat wearers--the ones currently screaming and yelling and getting arrested.

Their main concern is Roe vs Wade. Ok. I kind of get that. They are so, so scared that Kavanaaugh will singlehandedly overturn Roe vs Wade, and abortion will become illegal. :shocked:

OMG :drinking:

That's why Planned Parenthood, among others, organized and funded the protesters--PP's in the abortion business.

The thing that really perplexes me is thousands, or tens of thousands, of women fighting and screaming and getting arrested for the right to murder their own children. :|

That's it in a nutshell. Pro-Choice basically means that a women has the right to have an abortion when she wants, as often as she wants, for any reason she wants.

I'm not saying that abortion isn't necessary in certain cases, but the unfortunate thing is, for these women, the sanctity of life is irrelevant, and has been replaced with the political.

Because of them, and the support of the DNC and leftwing media, abortion is not a bad thing, it's just another form of birth control. In New York, the abortion rate among blacks is higher than the birth rate. In some states, the abortion rate among blacks is close to 80%.

How can a person consider that a GOOD thing?

You know, the US has a vast adoption and birth control system set up to curb the overpopulation of, and unwanted...……….wait for it...………..pets. Dogs and cats get adopted out, and everyone says, "spay and neuter your pets," so that's what we do--we adopt doggies and kitties out, and/or get the adults fixed.

Do we treat human life with the same deference? Do we submit ourselves to the same safeguards?

Absolutely not.

If I had a dog or cat that got pregnant and had babies, what do you think would happen to me if I killed the babies because I couldn't afford to take care of them, or, for that matter, took the parent animal to the vet and demanded that all the babies be aborted?

I'll tell you: I would be branded a sick, twisted, creature, and a lot of people would probably demand I be charged with murder and executed on the spot But at the same time, these same people have no problem with choosing abortion over adoption, or even worse, allowing partial birth abortion of a innocent human being.

They don't even WANT to talk about adoption...…...

That doesn't make sense to me--like someone who 100% is pro-choice but is 100% against the death penalty. :wiggle:

What do you think these lefties and Planned Parenthood would say about a law that forces entities such as PP to encourage the birth/adoption route instead of abortion? What do you think they would say about a law that mandated women who had, say, more than two abortions had to be sterilized--same thing for men who got women pregnant left and right--forced vasectomies?

They would fight as hard against that as they do FOR Pro Choice.

So....that's what I am having a hard time understanding about this segment of the anti-Kavanaugh group--the great lengths, organization, funding, and level of anger behind their effort to protect a woman's right to kill her own child. :|

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Someone please explain the mentality of the rioters against Kavanaugh.

Greg (E.Tn)135October 06, 2018 08:49PM

Re: Someone please explain the mentality of the rioters against Kavanaugh.

Southwind35October 08, 2018 08:29AM

Could be, Southwind, but.....

Greg (E.Tn)40October 08, 2018 12:08PM

Re: Could be, Southwind, but.....

Southwind25October 08, 2018 12:31PM

:thumbup:N/T

Greg (E.Tn)22October 08, 2018 11:51PM

mike from Illinois32October 07, 2018 02:58PM

hawgdawg34October 07, 2018 10:13PM

Me neither.

Greg (E.Tn)34October 07, 2018 04:46PM

hawgdawg31October 06, 2018 11:28PM

I agree with you.

Greg (E.Tn)29October 07, 2018 08:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login