Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Just a reminder: The leftists are getting loonier and loonier.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: October 26, 2018 09:43AM
The ninth circuit court of appeals rejected a lawsuit by an environmental whacko nutjob organization, which filed a lawsuit attempting to force the expansion of an environmental law which would include a prison sentence for...…………..

" accidentally getting too close to an endangered rodent or spider. "

" If this lawsuit had succeeded, you could be locked in a federal penitentiary for a year and fined $100,000 if you accidentally hit a rare rodent scurrying in front of your car on a dimly lit highway "

" You could suffer the same fate if you accidentally disturbed the wrong insect while building a tree house for your kids. You would even commit a serious crime if, someone else having run over a rare animal in the street in front of your house, you moved it before your kids went out to play and were disturbed by it. "

My question is, what the heck kind of nutcase even THINKS like this? :veryangry:

https://www.wnd.com/2018/10/kill-the-wrong-spider-go-to-jail/

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Just a reminder: The leftists are getting loonier and loonier.

Greg (E.Tn)155October 26, 2018 09:43AM

Re: Just a reminder: The leftists are getting loonier and loonier.

hawgdawg36October 26, 2018 04:32PM

no. But I guess I was being rhetorical.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)24October 26, 2018 09:03PM

Hey Greg - Just back from a few days at the lake camping. Just wanted to say that the Demorats are in complete meltdown. They will attempt anything at this time - TRUMP'S TIME!!!N/T

bulletman17October 28, 2018 07:01PM

Trump Time. :drinking: I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Greg (E.Tn)24October 29, 2018 10:57AM

Re: Trump Time. :drinking: I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

jim tn19October 29, 2018 02:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login