Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I have not had the time to get involved in politics of late..And for me anyway, that is a good thing.. too much work on my farm
Posted by: Mikie
Date: October 29, 2018 09:27AM
With the lake being at a record high level, I have had no real incentive to get out and detect ... especially with
all the work I have been doing on the farm..

Alice continues to improve , the horses, dogs and chickens are all well... and I am almost finally
caught up on my preserving of our farm produce.. We had a record garden this
year.. and of course, that means we have to take the steps to can, freeze, and dehydrate it all..

But, I figure that I have about a week to go before I am totally finished the farm produce... and that works
out very serendipitous..The lake has finally started its' fall.. and it is 'REALLY' falling.. so
in about a week or two, I should be able to get out.

But for now.. the results of our farm growing season and why we can say that we have a 'hundred foot diet'.. :smile:

This does not take into account the three freezers we have that are totally full as well.

Micheal

"There's no present like the time"

"A dog is better than me, for she has love and does not judge"

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most; That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in"

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I have not had the time to get involved in politics of late..And for me anyway, that is a good thing.. too much work on my farm Jpeg Attachments

Mikie156October 29, 2018 09:27AM

Glad to hear

Cierlast29October 29, 2018 04:21PM

Re: Glad to hear

hawgdawg28October 29, 2018 08:49PM

Right! :lol:N/T

Cierlast14October 30, 2018 04:51PM

Re: I have not had the time to get involved in politics of late..And for me anyway, that is a good thing.. too much work on my farm

bulletman34October 29, 2018 01:55PM

Mikie DOES rock. :thumbup: :canadaflag:N/T

Greg (E.Tn)23October 29, 2018 06:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login