Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Ohhhh! The genius of our President!!!
Posted by: calfrope
Date: November 02, 2018 11:09AM
If someone decides to jump in a pond, and doesn't know how to swim, do you jump in trying to save them knowing they are going to pull you under, and drown you with them no matter what, and there is no other way to save them? Is it better that 2 of you drown, or 1 of you drown in that case? Which way will you choose? I've seen teenagers that couldn't stay out of trouble, and financially drown their own parents because the parents couldn't let go of them knowing they are going to be drowned, and pull them under with them. This requires being able to critically think. America will soon drown without borders, and without law and order. There is just so many pieces of the pie to go around, and more people are going to starve or drown, or do without. It's that mathematically simple. So do you want to see more go down, and drown?

Your trick or treaters I'm referring to are not unfortunate to participate or work hard to get more candy. They are the lazy ones that just don't want to hustle. Jesus also said a man that doesn't want to work, a man that shouldn't eat.

The democrats should be your biggest worry, and nightmare of all power, and corruption. Power over everything including Wall street/Main street. It is in their appetite for controlling everything about you, bottom line. I'm a recipient of my job, not government, and don't want to be, and my job is where it counts. I have more power of my own financial destiny now. Thank you Trump.

A socialized perfect world government that is of entire peace and safety, is the world that only exist in Heaven. Why? Because it will only be the perfect purest form of all government associated only with heaven. Why? On planet earth where we have good and evil that exist, there will never be the elimination of the evil deeds of man. It's been around since the beginning of man. You got to eliminate those traits of sin first before you can have your perfect world, and one must have the knowledge of good and evil, and understand the key influences of Satan. What you are seeing is a spiritual battle of good and evil going on now. This is between God and the devil for your soul, and the souls of many. If you were on a plane that was on fire, and the flight attendant said to you that this door here was the only escape route to safety, and there was no other escape route, would you tell her, or argue with her at a time because you believe in diversifying your outcome of escape routes, and that your situation can be of a different one? Well, I believe our new American society is doing just that same thing to accommodate those who want to believe in other paths of fire escapes, and that being of many. Would the passenger really argue with the flight attendant at a time like that? There is going to be a moment, and time like that for every living man and women nearing their last breath on this earth. It's a mathematical fact that one out of one is going to die someday. The flight attendant has been telling you all along that there is only one door to escape from that will lead to safety, and either way has a permanent outcome of which escape route you take, and a no return once that decision is made.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ohhhh! The genius of our President!!!

bulletman453October 30, 2018 08:05AM

And the POS, Eddie Munster who ran as a Tea Partier and then settled in to be anything but, is busy being a talking head about things he knows nothing about.

Guvner152November 01, 2018 08:35AM

Steve O147October 31, 2018 06:15AM

BeyWolf179October 31, 2018 03:21PM

calfrope154November 01, 2018 11:50AM

BeyWolf162November 02, 2018 12:04AM

calfrope131November 02, 2018 11:09AM

hawgdawg143November 02, 2018 09:31AM

BeyWolf148November 02, 2018 04:21PM

Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...N/T

Guvner137November 01, 2018 08:37AM

Re: Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...

BeyWolf179November 02, 2018 04:11PM

Re: Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...

calfrope134November 03, 2018 10:46AM

BeyWolf142November 04, 2018 10:43AM

calfrope145November 04, 2018 03:14PM

:thumbup: Well said Calfrope,,,,,N/T

hawgdawg81November 04, 2018 07:00PM

Re: :thumbup: Well said Calfrope,,,,,

BeyWolf125November 04, 2018 09:41PM

hawgdawg130November 04, 2018 12:22PM

My guess is that you'd have agreed with anything Obama said or says and have lots of excuses for his plentiful mistakes.. Or purposeful actions if that's what happened.

Guvner136November 02, 2018 10:35PM

Southwind162October 31, 2018 08:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login