Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...
Posted by: hawgdawg
Date: November 04, 2018 12:22PM
I wouldn't tell you to leave , there is nothing wrong with opposing views . It helps in forming our opinions. It's the false facts that a lot of people seem to grasp the most , and then there goes your informed decision.
There's a lot I don't really like about Trump , but there's a lot more I don't like about Hillery. I would love to see that swamp drained , but I believe Trump wasn't really prepared for how DC actually operates , not that I do . But I don't believe he can just walk in and start firing people. They've got to serve out their terms. And some of the ones that need to go , are in on these investigations , that I don't fully believe they are all warranted , but if he fired them now , the left would be screaming obstruction like crazy. As far as the FBI , I believe they are as a whole , are good , but there is some who were and are at the top levels that are and were biased and were doing illegal stuff to protect their intended political picks and interests. In my opinion , the FBI has lost a lot of respect and trust , at least in my eyes. In the Mueller investigation , I m going to put this out now , and it's apt to change , but I don't believe he's found anything really detrimental to Trump , if he had , he'd be disclosing it prior to these elections , knowing it would hurt Trumps credibility , and the republicans chances. And if he disclosed the findings and Trump is clean , then it would hurt the Dems in these elections. After all of their rhetoric.
You've got to admit , Trump has had nothing but obstruction from the left from the very 1st day , not one bit of partisanship. That just proves to me , that it's not about the People and the country , it's about the Dems and their agendas for the transformation they want for our country , and their power.
As far as your Kool aid comment , I personally don't think you're stupid ,, I just think you might need to change your flavor ,,,:lmfao:

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ohhhh! The genius of our President!!!

bulletman453October 30, 2018 08:05AM

And the POS, Eddie Munster who ran as a Tea Partier and then settled in to be anything but, is busy being a talking head about things he knows nothing about.

Guvner153November 01, 2018 08:35AM

Re: Ohhhh! The genius of our President!!!

Steve O148October 31, 2018 06:15AM

BeyWolf180October 31, 2018 03:21PM

calfrope155November 01, 2018 11:50AM

BeyWolf163November 02, 2018 12:04AM

calfrope133November 02, 2018 11:09AM

hawgdawg143November 02, 2018 09:31AM

BeyWolf148November 02, 2018 04:21PM

Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...N/T

Guvner137November 01, 2018 08:37AM

Re: Figures you'd be a supporter of it until your handlers tell you to change your mind...

BeyWolf180November 02, 2018 04:11PM

calfrope135November 03, 2018 10:46AM

BeyWolf143November 04, 2018 10:43AM

calfrope148November 04, 2018 03:14PM

:thumbup: Well said Calfrope,,,,,N/T

hawgdawg81November 04, 2018 07:00PM

Re: :thumbup: Well said Calfrope,,,,,

BeyWolf126November 04, 2018 09:41PM

hawgdawg131November 04, 2018 12:22PM

My guess is that you'd have agreed with anything Obama said or says and have lots of excuses for his plentiful mistakes.. Or purposeful actions if that's what happened.

Guvner136November 02, 2018 10:35PM

Southwind162October 31, 2018 08:00AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login