Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fight Club. Only this time, it's pre-school, and the teachers orchestrated it.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: October 31, 2018 09:00PM
It happened back in 2016, and was hushed up. :veryangry:

" In the video, you can see one teacher who appears excited as she’s jumping up and down. You can see another teacher putting hulk fists on preschoolers. "

" The iPad video shows a fight in which the kids fall to the ground while a teacher kicks into the air in excitement. The only person who tries breaking it up is another preschooler, but he cannot stop one child from pounding the other`s head into the floor. "

" In March 2018, 'a 4-year-old child' said a teacher 'cussed at him, flicked him, grabbed him and pushed him to the ground.' Also, in March - an 'agency staff member observed a caregiver...grab a child approximately 3- years-old by the arm and drag/carry the child.' the report adds that the '(director) was standing in this classroom and did not respond...' "

My outrage and anger at this so overwhelms me that I know better than to say what should be done to the teachers who were involved in this.

Let's just leave it at that. :veryangry:

https://fox2now.com/2018/10/29/daycare-fight-club-caught-on-camera/

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fight Club. Only this time, it's pre-school, and the teachers orchestrated it.

Greg (E.Tn)124October 31, 2018 09:00PM

Amazing what these school officials and teachers get away with these days!N/T

bulletman20November 01, 2018 10:34AM

Re: Fight Club. Only this time, it's pre-school, and the teachers orchestrated it.

Steve O24November 01, 2018 04:06AM

Re: Fight Club. Only this time, it's pre-school, and the teachers orchestrated it.

hawgdawg27October 31, 2018 09:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login