Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Now that the dumbocrats have taken the house back, my prediction is a certain major reduction in value with the markets.
Posted by: bulletman
Date: November 07, 2018 06:17AM
There has been a lot of talk about the ding bat Maxine Waters taking the position within Banking and Finance. And there is where the witch hunt for more Russian collusion will occur. She will be harassing banks with subpoenas and investigations, looking for so called Russian money that supposedly may have supported Trump. So, here we go again with their insane allegations of some Russian conspiracy. When I think about Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, I believe they are truly mentally challenged or insane. That is the polite way of saying it.

Bulletman

Shalom

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Now that the dumbocrats have taken the house back, my prediction is a certain major reduction in value with the markets.

bulletman99November 07, 2018 06:17AM

Re: Now that the dumbocrats have taken the house back, my prediction is a certain major reduction in value with the markets.

Steve O27November 07, 2018 04:15PM

Re: Now that the dumbocrats have taken the house back, my prediction is a certain major reduction in value with the markets.

Southwind31November 07, 2018 07:58AM

Trump needs to get to work addressing voter Fraud.

Greg (E.Tn)31November 07, 2018 08:27AM

Re: Trump needs to get to work addressing voter Fraud.

Southwind24November 07, 2018 08:31AM

calfrope27November 07, 2018 06:44AM

jim tn26November 07, 2018 01:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login