Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
"Solar Minimum"........and something I've never heard of before, "The Thermosphere Climate Index"
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: November 12, 2018 10:20PM
Never heard of it, but I understand the concept. :drinking:

The way I take it is, NASA is saying that the first place our environment begins to warm or cool due to Solar Radiation (or lack thereof) is in the Thermosphere, which is " the uppermost layer of air around our planet. "

Due to lack of Sunspot activity, the Thermosphere is cooling and shrinking, " literally decreasing the radius of the atmosphere. "

As Mr. Spock would say: "Fascinating." :drinking:

The Thermosphere Climate Index is ten times lower than it has been since NASA has been tracking stuff like that.

" If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold,” says Mlynczak. “We’re not there quite yet, but it could happen in a matter of months.” " :shocked:

Does this mean that NASA is FINALLY admitting that the Sun has something to do with climate change? :drinking:

https://www.iceagenow.info/lack-of-sunspots-to-bring-record-cold-warns-nasa-scientist/

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

"Solar Minimum"........and something I've never heard of before, "The Thermosphere Climate Index"

Greg (E.Tn)150November 12, 2018 10:20PM

Re: "Solar Minimum"........and something I've never heard of before, "The Thermosphere Climate Index"

Mike Hillis27November 13, 2018 08:16AM

Neil Youngs house burned in the California fire , and blamed it on global warming and Trump ,,that damned Trump,,,,:rofl:N/T

hawgdawg43November 13, 2018 08:35PM

Here's a picture of our global warming. 8 degrees this morning.N/T Jpeg Attachments

bulletman34November 14, 2018 06:57AM

I just commented on that article... Didn't know it had made it here. Go read John Casey's book... "Dark Winter".. He didn't spare AlGore one bit in his book... lolN/T

Guvner19November 12, 2018 10:27PM

All Gore is nothing more than a blithering idiot, and a con artist full of lies to extort billions from us.N/T

bulletman21November 13, 2018 05:52AM

We have already had 2 days of record cold. 11 degrees a couple of days ago, and this morning 13 degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be 11 degrees. The weather man stated that we are currently 35 degrees below average. Love this Global Warming Al Gore! N/T

bulletman22November 13, 2018 07:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login