Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
An Obama DACA recipient was released in Middlesex County New Jersey, then killed 3 people!
Posted by: bulletman
Date: November 14, 2018 07:46AM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/13/illegal-alien-accused-of-killing-three-was-a-daca-recipient/

He was released because Middlesex County has a "sanctuary city" policy. He then came to Springfield Missouri (30 miles from me) and killed 3 people in Springfield. If I were a family member of the murdered, i would use every ounce of energy and whatever funds were necessary to file charges against Middlesex County, New Jersey. I hope this happens from the family members. The liberal individuals responsible for his release need to be held accountable to the fullest extent of federal law.

Bulletman

Shalom

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

An Obama DACA recipient was released in Middlesex County New Jersey, then killed 3 people!

bulletman142November 14, 2018 07:46AM

Re: An Obama DACA recipient was released in Middlesex County New Jersey, then killed 3 people!

BeyWolf36November 14, 2018 08:37PM

Re: An Obama DACA recipient was released in Middlesex County New Jersey, then killed 3 people!

jim tn32November 14, 2018 07:49AM

bulletman33November 14, 2018 09:41AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login