Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Playing the Race Card.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: November 16, 2018 09:23AM
People of just about every class do it, for different reasons. Some in the lower class actually believe it, basically because race has been so politicized over the last several years.

The media does it to bait and divide people along racial lines, because they want to help the left keep its minority base--they are afraid that, if minorities come to understand the truth of it, and that they are now better off financially under Trump than they ever were under Zero or Klinton, those minorities will start to vote for the conservative candidate.

Kinda like what's starting to happen now.....

Then you have the politicians, like Maxine Watters, Kamala Harris, and others, who do it for the same reason the media does it, and to keep votes. They want their voters to stay angry--angry voters are emotional voters, and keeping them angry keeps their minds diverted from the truth.

Our local talk radio show has two frequent callers--both African Americans, who play the race card almost daily, and it's because they have been indoctrinated by the media and their leftist politicians. These two truly believe that it is racist for a person to want border security; it is racist to be concerned about MS-13; it is racist to want immigrants properly vetted before they are allowed access to the United States; it is racist to oppose the Affordable Care Act; and it is racist if you disagree with anything Zero said or did--period.

They REALLY believe that. :shocked:

And here's another reason why:

" Sen. Kamala Harris compared ICE, the federal deportation agency, to the Ku Klux Klan Thursday, drawing a fierce retort from the agency’s acting director who said there is no equivalence between patriotic officers enforcing the law, and a racist mob bent on violence and intimidation.

The exchange came as Ronald D. Vitiello, the acting director at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, appeared before the Senate Homeland Security Committee, which is considering his nomination to become permanent ICE director. "

" Ms. Harris announced she has written legislation that would siphon money from ICE’s deportation operations and direct it to social services programs for illegal immigrant children. "

Personally, I believe that Ms. Harris is actually the one who is race-baiting, and being a racist in this instance. ICE's conduct in arresting, detaining, and deporting illegal aliens has nothing to do with race--they do the same with anyone entering the country illegally, regardless of race. It is Harris, along with the other leftist race-baiters, who are being racist.

In my humble opinion, that is. :drinking:

https://www.wnd.com/2018/11/kamala-harris-draws-comparison-between-ice-kkk/?cat_orig=politics

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Playing the Race Card.

Greg (E.Tn)180November 16, 2018 09:23AM

Re: Playing the Race Card.

bulletman39November 17, 2018 09:19AM

Re: Playing the Race Card.

hawgdawg39November 17, 2018 10:32AM

What really disturbs me is the..........organization behind it.

Greg (E.Tn)37November 17, 2018 11:30AM

Re: What really disturbs me is the..........organization behind it.

hawgdawg37November 17, 2018 01:00PM

Term Limits. I am a fence-sitter.

Greg (E.Tn)37November 17, 2018 08:42PM

How about once you've been in for 2 terms you have to win by 60 percent or a new election is called without you in it.N/T

Guvner31November 18, 2018 04:18PM

That makes sense.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)18November 19, 2018 08:22AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login