Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Paris burns.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: November 24, 2018 07:00PM
Macron raised the price of automobile fuel in accordance with EU climate change policies. In other words, punish the people because of natural climate change.

They decided to push back......

What this guy said sounds very familiar:

" “We’re here because we’ve had enough,” said Joel Mouilleseaux, 24, a student. “It’s always the same people who have to pay for the madness of others. We have to work to pay, work some more to pay some more and it’s been like that for years. It’s been like it since I was born, president after president, and now we’re saying, that’s enough.” "

And this guy:

" Bruno Binelli, 66, a retired carpenter from Lyon, said: “I’m not in any political party. I often vote Front National, but I’m not Front National. It’s not my mentality – and besides, I’m Italian by origin – but I do it out of protest, to say things are not good, and if you continue like this we will end up electing someone from the extreme right.

“But they don’t listen to us. Macron listens to nothing. He’s suddenly concerned about ecology, but it’s a lie: it’s a pretext to make us pay more tax. We no longer know what kind of car to buy: petrol, diesel, electric, who knows? I have a little diesel van and I don’t have the money to buy a new one, especially as I’m about to retire. We have the feeling those from the countryside are forgotten.” "

I guess that's what it feels like to live in California. :drinking:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/24/french-gilets-jaunes-protests-turn-violent-on-the-streets-of-paris

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Paris burns.

Greg (E.Tn)161November 24, 2018 07:00PM

Yep. Will probably happen here soon!N/T

bulletman24November 24, 2018 11:48PM

Re: Yep. Will probably happen here soon!

hawgdawg38November 25, 2018 12:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login