Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Jews are banned from Twitter, but muslim extremists still have open Twitter accounts???
Posted by: Cierlast
Date: December 02, 2018 12:58PM
I never really took to all the social media platforms. I tried FB and Linkdin many years ago and found it to consume way too much time for any real benefit. My life is still full and moves along fine with a flip phone and places like this. Like most good innovations, the ilk take and corrupt out the good and beneficial qualities. Who needs that crap. There's more ilk than there are of me, I got used to that and just don't go where they go.
I know some will say FB had less than an honorable beginning anyway, true that I know. Seems like idiots are all over any good thing, corrupting it. It's what idiots do. I laugh every time I think about what happens to these people whenever the power drops out. :lol:

...quis custodiet ipsos custodes...

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jews are banned from Twitter, but muslim extremists still have open Twitter accounts???

bulletman265November 30, 2018 08:01AM

Re: Jews are banned from Twitter, but muslim extremists still have open Twitter accounts???

Cierlast67December 02, 2018 12:58PM

Strange times we are living in for sure ,,,,N/T

hawgdawg72November 30, 2018 09:16AM

doc holiday23295December 02, 2018 12:22PM

Their love for the Muslims and hatred for Christians and Jews really throws me for a loop..N/T

Guvner95November 30, 2018 10:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login