Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Preaching to the choir on Border Security.
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: January 10, 2019 12:12PM
" A second migrant caravan is forming at the Honduran border and is expected to follow the larger caravan of more than 7,000 from Central America towards the U.S.-Mexico border, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday. "

It contains gang members and people NOT from Central or South America, i.e potential terrorists.

A threat to National Security? Yes!

Mexican Drug Cartels are operating in virtually every major city in the United States, and cities located at strategic locations across the US are transport hubs.

A threat to our nation? Absolutely.

These same cartels also engage in human trafficking, i.e slavery. A threat to our nation? Obviously.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even I can see this, so you'd think those scholars in Congress could see it too. I think a few do, but you wouldn't know it from their deafening SILENCE on the matter. :veryangry:

The scary part is that major media is doing everything it can to hide this information from the public, and it's not by accident, or omission, it's intentional, almost as if they WANT this nation to fall.

That's why I am extremely :veryangry: on this matter.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/second-migrant-caravan-gathering-in-guatemala-report-says

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Preaching to the choir on Border Security.

Greg (E.Tn)150January 10, 2019 12:12PM

Re: Preaching to the choir on Border Security.

calfrope30January 12, 2019 12:15PM

Yes, I believe we will see another 911 magnitude size attack in the very near future. Thanks to Schumer and Pelosi's open borders mental disorder.N/T

bulletman24January 10, 2019 01:23PM

Re: Preaching to the choir on Border Security.

hawgdawg33January 10, 2019 01:05PM

I know. But it's one thing when the theat confronts you in a way you can deal with it.

Greg (E.Tn)35January 10, 2019 01:55PM

Re: I know. But it's one thing when the theat confronts you in a way you can deal with it.

hawgdawg35January 10, 2019 02:16PM

Today Jim Acosta made the case that the wall actually works. :clapping:

Greg (E.Tn)40January 10, 2019 06:14PM

Re: Today Jim Acosta made the case that the wall actually works. :clapping:

hawgdawg40January 10, 2019 08:29PM

Over a hundred suspected ISIS terrorists were recently deported from Guatemela. Snopes "factchecked" it

Greg (E.Tn)52January 10, 2019 11:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login