Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Here's how major media manipulates the news that goes out to the public:
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: January 12, 2019 10:52AM
They print a news article about the FBI probing Trump's alleged dealings with the Russians after he fired Comey nearly two years ago, periodically refreshing the Russian collusion issue...……..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-opened-inquiry-into-whether-trump-was-secretly-working-on-behalf-of-russia/ar-BBS83LZ?fdhead=newflex-views

While at the same time, they DON'T report this:

" A non-profit group that works with Fusion GPS – producers of the unverified, Democrat-financed, anti-Trump “dossier” of unnamed Russian sources – is tied to the cybersecurity firm recently implicated in the self-described “false flag” operation against Roy Moore. "

"
The non-profit, the Democracy Integrity Project, partnered before the 2018 midterms with New Knowledge, which engaged in an operation that created fake Russian bots in Alabama’s December 2017 special election, the Daily Caller reported. "

Where election tampering and manipulation is concerned, this is about as insidious and corrupt as it gets.

I guess the Dems learn a lot from the Russians. :drinking: Apparently the media does too.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/fusion-gps-ally-partnered-with-russia-false-flag-perpetrator/

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's how major media manipulates the news that goes out to the public:

Greg (E.Tn)184January 12, 2019 10:52AM

And try to convince the liberals to see the light of this revelation. I cannot see this happening, as they are as dumb as a box of rocks. The progressive movement is snowballing and cannot be stopped. Just my opinion.N/T

bulletman56January 12, 2019 02:50PM

Yes, some are idiots— others, however truly intend what they espouse.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)53January 12, 2019 03:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login