Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Who's getting rich on the Climate Change hoax? Besides ALGORE, that is......
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: January 29, 2019 11:26PM
Apparently, a lot of scientists and private sector entities:

" “Federal funding for climate change research, technology, international assistance, and adaptation has increased from $2.4 billion in 1993 to $11.6 billion in 2014."

" Worldwide the numbers are gargantuan. Five years ago, a leftist group called the Climate Policy Initiative issued a study which found that “Global investment in climate change” reached $359 billion that year. Then to give you a sense of how money-hungry these planet-saviors are, the CPI moaned that this spending “falls far short of what’s needed” a number estimated at $5 trillion. " :help:

This translates to the following:

" If you are a young eager-beaver researcher who decides to devote your life to the study of global warming, you’re probably not going to do your career any good or get famous by publishing research that the crisis isn’t happening. But if you’ve built bogus models that predict the crisis is getting worse by the day, then step right up and get a multimillion dollar grant. "

Here's the kicker...……

" By the industry’s own admission there has been almost no progress worldwide in actually combatting climate change. The latest reports by the U.S. government and the United Nations say the problem is getting worse not better and we have not delayed the apocalypse by a single day. " THAT, after spending hundreds of billions of dollars...….

And here's what it all amounts to:

" After three decades of “research” the only “solution” is for the world to stop using fossil fuels, which is like saying that we should stop growing food. " :laugh:

https://www.heritage.org/environment/commentary/follow-the-climate-change-money?fbclid=IwAR12ojTFc5HUi3tNIIPSJwFVahMsYFJlAHeTpX4Yh_7i-4JR9_JWlWfjIvI

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Who's getting rich on the Climate Change hoax? Besides ALGORE, that is......

Greg (E.Tn)177January 29, 2019 11:26PM

You've gotta love this president!! He has the idiots stuttering!!!

bulletman30January 30, 2019 06:30PM

:thumbup:N/T

Greg (E.Tn)16January 30, 2019 09:35PM

Change Tactics

Steve O32January 30, 2019 06:29AM

Re: Change Tactics

hawgdawg25January 30, 2019 04:47PM

Re: Who's getting rich on the Climate Change hoax? Besides ALGORE, that is......

bulletman57January 30, 2019 08:35AM

Read this book... DARK WINTER by John Casey.. I read this and this guy hits it out of the park...

Guvner46January 30, 2019 12:42PM

i predict gradual, long term cooling.N/T

Greg (E.Tn)18January 30, 2019 05:20PM

Bulletman, may I preach on it? :biggrin:

Greg (E.Tn)39January 30, 2019 10:38AM

Re: Bulletman, may I preach on it? :biggrin:

Cierlast30January 30, 2019 02:20PM

When I was a kid back in the 60's and 70's, they were preaching a mini ice age?? Now, global warming, and when it didn't happen they started their scare tactics again by calling it climate change?? Duh!!!! Those idiots, our weather changes daily!!N/T

bulletman24January 30, 2019 01:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login