Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: This little exerp says exactly what I know to be the truth. People with money won't stand for the dems ordering further taxing... They move away with it.. Pretty simple..
Posted by: hawgdawg
Date: February 02, 2019 11:46AM
Well I wasn't actually thinking that far back , but it certainly does lay it out pretty well , and you can actually see the similarities in today's society. Thanks for posting that. I'll add that to my weapon of knowledge. I remembered some of that from my school days as I was reading it , and I do appreciate the refresher course.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This little exerp says exactly what I know to be the truth. People with money won't stand for the dems ordering further taxing... They move away with it.. Pretty simple..

Guvner204February 01, 2019 09:59AM

Re: This little exerp says exactly what I know to be the truth. People with money won't stand for the dems ordering further taxing... They move away with it.. Pretty simple.. URL

Steve O41February 02, 2019 11:08AM

Re: This little exerp says exactly what I know to be the truth. People with money won't stand for the dems ordering further taxing... They move away with it.. Pretty simple..

hawgdawg32February 02, 2019 11:46AM

Guv: This is only the beginning. They will also come after our 2nd Amendment, then our First! I believe we will see this come to pass.N/T

bulletman36February 01, 2019 12:58PM

And for those of you who love detecting and recreational mining - they are working very hard to stop you from using Govt. lands!N/T

bulletman37February 01, 2019 12:59PM

Bump! You guys alive out there? I know , we finally have a little warm up! Everyone is outside!N/T

bulletman37February 01, 2019 04:26PM

yep,,,I'm alive , been out enjoying the warmup.

hawgdawg36February 01, 2019 06:18PM

Sand dog44February 01, 2019 08:03PM

hawgdawg42February 02, 2019 08:53AM

Yes Sir HawgDawg. Our two children get no financial help. I refuse to allow them to believe that they are "entitled".N/T

bulletman39February 02, 2019 06:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login