Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Cal...I kinda disagree
Posted by: calfrope
Date: February 10, 2019 11:59AM
therover
The government 'funds' these programs by issuing fake money, using the Federal Reserve.

The taxpayers have to pay it back, but cannot, hence the trillions we are in debt. Tax revenues never account for more or equal to the actual spending and debt repayments that have to be paid. At this point, what percentage of tax revenue is used to just service the debt ?

They just use us as a front.

I would love to know one federal government program that was budgeted correctly, funded entirely by taxpayer money, and paid back in full without going over the budgeted cost + interest on the debt owed.

I do understand your point...we are on the hook ( as well our children, our children's children....etc).

What's the saying...privatize the gains and socialize the losses. Is it any wonder why the income disparity in this country continues to widen ? As George Carlin says 'It's one big club and we ain't in it'.

Auctioning of treasury bonds to finance the debt also play another part of the variable which will someday be worthless junk bonds as in the case of some California cities have found out going on with their municipal bonds.

The fact is, if their is any government trust fund, I will show you a broke fund. Liquidation of any debt has consequences tied with it. The farmer experienced this liquidation back when they did the farmer debt liquidation. Farmers ultimately paid the price for it. The national debt liquidation cannot happen without a economic collapse. It's way to much to liquidate.

The middle class will ultimately be faced with the care, and cost of the people riding in the wagon versus those that will rapidly become the few pushing it under the democrats. Half this population is currently riding in it. I don't disagree with what your saying. Yes, we are being used as the front. The recent democrat far left ideas suggest there is a attack on the middle classes that will enable us to further suffer them if it goes through.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Leftest Goal; Wipeout Middle Class

Steve O192February 09, 2019 06:20AM

Re: Leftest Goal; Wipeout Middle Class

calfrope31February 09, 2019 10:43AM

bulletman29February 09, 2019 02:48PM

calfrope31February 09, 2019 05:15PM

hawgdawg35February 09, 2019 03:27PM

I agree the Dems put the skids on it--for now, but.......Steve O has it right.

Greg (E.Tn)39February 09, 2019 04:53PM

And the trick is, there is no such thing as government funded.

calfrope25February 10, 2019 08:29AM

Cal...I kinda disagree

therover27February 10, 2019 09:54AM

Re: Cal...I kinda disagree

calfrope31February 10, 2019 11:59AM

Yep! Let's kill the middle class that is responsible for the upkeep of the funding of the United States!!!

bulletman25February 10, 2019 02:38PM

Agreed Greg. 'Those Who Can't Do, Demand' ...good read.

Cierlast27February 09, 2019 05:34PM

I liked the zerohedge article, but....

Jim in Idaho37February 10, 2019 08:26AM

Re: I liked the zerohedge article, but....

Cierlast19February 10, 2019 12:46PM

BINGO JIM. Read this after I already posted.

therover33February 10, 2019 10:02AM

:thumbup:N/T

Greg (E.Tn)13February 09, 2019 08:01PM

:thumbup:Re: Leftest Goal; Wipeout Middle ClassN/T

calfrope25February 09, 2019 07:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login