Findmall.com

Be sure and visit The Story Forum!

Views Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Whatever happened to George (Connecticut)? I think he's the 2nd little picture in our banner above...
Posted by: Nimrod
Date: March 05, 2019 12:52PM
He's still around, we stay in touch through Facebook.

:usaf: Nimrod :usow:
Special Operations Command

The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. - Charles Bukowski

Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people. - Penn Jillette

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself. - Thomas Paine

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Whatever happened to George (Connecticut)? I think he's the 2nd little picture in our banner above...N/T

Guvner121March 05, 2019 12:07AM

Re: Whatever happened to George (Connecticut)? I think he's the 2nd little picture in our banner above...

Nimrod46March 05, 2019 12:52PM

Whatever happened to the guy in the 4th little picture in our banner above...N/T

Steve(Can)41March 05, 2019 01:19PM

Wow... Steve was just saying he needed you to give him direction the other day Nim.. Can you really help him??? lol

Guvner33March 05, 2019 08:09PM

Re: Wow... Steve was just saying he needed you to give him direction the other day Nim.. Can you really help him??? lol

Nimrod36March 07, 2019 03:16PM

That was a great bunch of old timers, Gary.. what a time we had back then.. :):N/T

Mikie28March 06, 2019 06:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login