Findmall.com

Minelab Excalibur & Sovereign Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Another short hunt close to the area where I found the 1875 Indian
Posted by: Ron from Michigan
Date: May 16, 2019 07:38PM
I wrote this park off a couple of years ago because I thought it was worked out. Got some new equipment thought maybe my old worked out parks would be easy to work with the latest updated detectors. What I found by running the Sovereign head to head with these detectors in a thrash with good target coin garden the Sovereign actually had an advantage. My Elite with a 180 meter didn't even hiccup in the thrash and most of the good targets had excellent depth and would give a correct visual ID where the others would sign off. With my new coin garden I concentrated more on junk targets and depths on good targets just out of reach was good practice. Yeah still not the real field environment ,but help pushed my ability and confidence with the Sovereign. Last couple of hunts have confirmed the new coin and trash garden has helped. I'm looking forward to searching my worked out parks with the Sovereign. Thanks Ron

Minelab Sovereign and Equinox 600

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Another short hunt close to the area where I found the 1875 Indian Jpeg Attachments

Ron from Michigan212May 16, 2019 02:33PM

Marc(NB)79May 22, 2019 09:39PM

bootyhoundpa64May 16, 2019 06:42PM

Ron from Michigan73May 16, 2019 07:38PM

fwcrawford64May 17, 2019 06:20AM

Ron from Michigan64May 17, 2019 06:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login