Findmall.com

Modifications Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Has anyone made their finds pouch?
Posted by: BigTony
Date: February 14, 2018 12:34PM
I can't find one that I like and am wondering if anyone has ever made their own pouch?

Thanks Tony

Re: Has anyone made their finds pouch?
Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: February 14, 2018 08:00PM
I have never made any but I have a Sunray Pouch and they are no longer being made. I love it. If you can find one, I think you would like it. I believe there is one on the classified forum forsale. If it has not sold yet. GS

Re: Thanks I'll look into itN/T
Date: February 14, 2018 09:39PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: surfman
Date: March 13, 2018 03:45PM
I was in the same boat and finally found one that works for me. It's called the Relic Elite and can come left or right handed. It has everything I need in a pouch. The mesh bottom in the main compartment is the best.

Been in the detecting hobby for almost 20 years. Currently using; Minelab CTX3030 w/stock and 6" coils. Teknetics T2+. For beach and water I have two Minelab Excaliburs.

Oldest Copper; 1694 King William&Mary

Oldest Silver; 1792 Half Reale

Gold Coin; 1852 $1.00 (Found with ATPro)

YouTube Channel; surfman1968

Date: March 13, 2018 06:53PM
Surfman, thanks I will check that one out this evening.

Tony

Posted by: antigrav1117
Date: June 05, 2018 07:47AM
Tried to make one once.. I beach/water detect- so at first I bought different versions- hell I've had them all. Then I tried to make one- realized just how difficult that was and gave up. THEN found this- it's almost perfect. Drains instantly, has two sections- made out of TOUGH mesh. Only negative is the belt loops on the back are too narrow for a dive belt. But since it is mesh- I easily crafted my own belt loops. Been using it now three years- I'll never have another after being spoiled to this one.

Oh yeah- also - it OPENS easily.
(I once had the fabric, lightweight mesh finds bag with the yellow front and the built in belt. if you have it on tight (like you must in the surf) you cannot get stuff into it- even when open it's all held tightly closed- as it's all made to the same size square)

Cheers

Re: thanks Antigravity, I’ll look into that today.N/T
Date: June 05, 2018 08:45AM

Re: looks good, l’ll look into iyN/T
Date: June 05, 2018 08:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login