Findmall.com

Modifications Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
nel coil to excal 2
Posted by: mike k.
Date: November 13, 2018 09:44PM
Anyone know the wiring color code connections for the nel coil , connected to excallibur 2 coil wiring ? - thanks

Re: nel coil to excal 2
Posted by: mike k.
Date: November 18, 2018 07:44AM
Im cutting off my old excallibur 2 coil ,and adding a nel coil with the waterproof screw together connector . So I have to know what color of wires to join together . - thanks

Re: nel coil to excal 2
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: November 27, 2018 04:47PM
If the nel wires are individually marked 1,2,3,4 it should be pretty easy to figure out..if the nel coil has 2blue and 2white wires it gets a little trickier...i would suggest when you cut the sovereign connection off ,cut the cable at a hard angle as this help you to positively identity wires 1,2,3 and 4 by means of doing a continuity test on connection to the cut end nd then tranfer the results to the coil wire.. i got my last one backwards causing high conductors to sound low and low conductors to sound high..i just had to swap wires to get it right...here are some pics i used on my excal 1000... there is a very good chart beechnut has posted up in the sovereign /excal forum under the post "800 bbs coil wiring "...hope this helps..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login