Findmall.com

Fisher CZ Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CZ 21 Strangest gold find & this weeks hunts
Posted by: mudslingers8
Date: September 12, 2015 10:55AM
Check it out my 1st gold tooth crown, a stainless chain bracelet, a silver ring that I am working on it was just a barnacle when I found it, and a white gold & gold band.
The CZ 21 rocks

Mudslinger

Re: CZ 21 Strangest gold find & this weeks hunts
Posted by: Charles (Sabre)(Tx)
Date: September 12, 2015 11:07AM
Cool finds! I found a whole bridge once made with 16Kt gold which had 5 false teeth in it. I never took any pics of it because that was a long time ago (before cellphones) and just never took a snapshot of it. Any way...to make a long story short...the thing started to dry out over a couple of months and the false teeth were coming out of the bridge. I took it to my dentist and he thought it was cool. We both decided together to just melt it down and make a gold nugget out of it. He melted it for me as I watched and we tossed away the teeth! Now I wished that some pics would have been taken and I would have never melted it down. I'm sure I could have found some way to preserve it if I just tried harder! How dumb was I in those younger years!!!?

Charles

Posted by: Paulie
Date: October 18, 2015 04:22PM
The CZ-21 is an amazing machine, that leaves many PI machines in the dust!! Nice finds and well done my friend!!

Twitter: @RelicDetective

:minelab: CTX3030

:minelab: E-Trac

:fisher: CZ-21

:fisher: CZ-6

:garrett: Pro Pointer

:garrett: Pro Pointer AT

Predator Tools Model 35 - Piranha Shovel & Model 85 Digger

Began metal detecting in 1984.

Very first Metal Detector: :whites: Coinmaster 6000/DI Series 3

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: November 08, 2015 12:20PM
Awesome reads. Now I want to unload my whites beach hunter for a cz. Sounds like the cz,21 is not only a tank but dominates over the excal as well. :thumbup:

Posted by: Fletch88
Date: November 08, 2015 04:37PM
Awesome finds! I only wish the cz had a threshold on disc. I hunt in AT and flip to disc but it gets tiresome reaching over my shoulder to flip disc switch on rear mounted shaft.

Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, CORS Fortune 5.5x9.5
CTX 3030
Silver uMax- 8" Donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login