Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Relic Hunt (01/03/11) :detecting:
Posted by: Cajuncoinhunter
Date: January 03, 2011 09:53PM
Great weather. Good location. We found different types of CW bullets, rivets, a button, old pottery etc. Thanks for looking. CCH

Re: Relic Hunt (01/03/11) :detecting:
Posted by: jacknh
Date: January 04, 2011 12:17AM
nice finds you guys. Congrats... Sounds like you guys miss the cold? If you want, I can pack up some snow & ship it to you. LOL. Jack

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: January 04, 2011 07:10AM
Beautiful video EJ and congratulations on the relics. In watching the video, it appears that you have come down with a bug.......... MD'ing fever............:clapping:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: January 04, 2011 07:36AM
Great video and one heck of a nice hunt site. Will you be able to go back and hunt it later? Congratulations on the Civil War relics. I bet there's a seated coin or two there also. :wink: Thanks for the video and HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!
MXT
MXT PRO
With an arsenal of coils.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: Cajuncoinhunter
Date: January 04, 2011 08:05AM
Thanks Larry and Nancy,

I appreciate the kind words. The kodak playsport makes videos easy.
I enjoy being outside and dont really care to hunt down wild game anymore. We are so lucky down here in that we hardly ever get snow. I do plan on going back there and will let everyone know. YES- I'm hoping for a really old seated coin out there but it just hasn't happened yet. We'll see. I'm content with the CW bullets for now. Thanks for looking. CCH

Southern Louisiana Metal Detecting
Findmall Civil War Forum - Moderator
Whites, Fisher & Minelab Metal Detectors

Posted by: bula
Date: January 04, 2011 08:32AM
Looks like you had fun & have a very nice spot to hunt. Maybe one day I'll go east & be able to hunt a spot like that.

Posted by: Bearharold
Date: January 04, 2011 08:35AM
Thats a really great video and you did a great job using it . Congrats on some really nice civil war relics very nice hunt in warm weather must be nice . thanks for sharing your hunt with us , makes our winter a little better to watch you hunt when we can't .

Harold

Good job!!!N/T
Posted by: Jeff-TN
Date: January 04, 2011 09:35PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: goob
Date: January 11, 2011 07:29PM
Nice hunt! I just got a Playsport. It has been too cold here to go on any hunts + I probably couldnt press buttons with freezing fingers anyways haha. Cool video though. Thanks for sharing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login