Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MXT Pro Battery Charger question
Posted by: Sataro
Date: November 23, 2017 11:10AM
Whites battery charger has a rd inicator light to i dicate it is charging. My charger has two modes...overnight & fast charge. A coyple of questions on charging? Does the red indicator light go out when battery is charged? How long of a cycle is the fast charge? Sorry for the questions. Looked up the online manual but it didn’t answer my questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

Makro Multi Kruzer | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Re: MXT Pro Battery Charger question
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: November 25, 2017 06:30AM
I'm sorry, I can't help you on this one. I have the RnB rechargeable.

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: November 25, 2017 06:39AM
If the battery pack is good, the red light will go out when the battery is charged. It has been a long time since I used one but it seems to take about 10 hours on slow charge and about 3 on fast charge. I would suggest using only the slow charge when you have the time. Fast charge works OK but stresses the battery and when used too often, shortens the life of the battery. At least that is what I have been told. I always used the slow charge.

If you can, I would suggest using the RNB battery and charger. New technology, better batteries and much longer between charges. IMHO

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Sataro
Date: November 25, 2017 11:11AM
Thanks for the info Larry. I thought the battery light should go out but it has been a long time since I used a Whites detector.

Makro Multi Kruzer | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login