Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The Whites 15' Max coil for relics
Posted by: Confetrit
Date: January 05, 2018 10:51AM
Hey all, I have been on here on the forum before, but it has been a while. I am a relic hunter from Georgia and I use the Whites MXT PRO and really like this detector. I know I have probably asked this question in the past, but I have had trouble on getting feedback concerning this on this particular subject. I have and like the 10' D2 coil that I personally prefer it over the Ultimate 13' coil. The D2 coil is dead on pinpointing and goes rather deep. I also have the 4x6' eclipse shooter coil. I have been trying to get some feedback from hunters that have used the 15' Max coil for relic hunting and what their thoughts are concerning this coil. I have thrown this idea around for some time, but would like to hear from folks familiar with this coil to see what their thought are on this before I pull the trigger on one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone would be interested in a nice 13' Ultimate coil, I would be willing to make them a good deal on one. I bought this from Kellyco a short time ago. It has been used 3 times. Coil color is white and comes with the coil cover and the original box. If interested hit me up. Thanks, Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2018 10:54AM by Kevin Rose.

Re: The Whites 15' Max coil for relics
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: January 07, 2018 12:56PM
Hi Kevin and welcome back! I've not used either coil (13" or 15") but I'm sure there's others on here that have. HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Date: January 07, 2018 03:10PM
Thanks for the reply Nancy. It seems that not too many folks use the Max 15' coil. Maybe I'll hear something back soon.

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: January 08, 2018 06:58AM
I hope so too. Possibly you might get more feedback in the Spring when we all can get out and play in the ground.

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Date: January 09, 2018 03:46PM
Us Southern Boys have to do some of our digging in the Winter months due to our high humidity, no-shoulders, ticks, and vegetation. I hope I'll get some feedback before June. Lol

Posted by: sweeper60
Date: January 30, 2018 05:42PM
Kevin checkout the other 15" Coil thread, hope that helps,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login