Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I'm really diggin my mxt pro!
Posted by: rlchntr
Date: February 06, 2018 08:55PM
I hit a new (C.W.) site after work yesterday and found these keepers - a fired enfield bullet, a flattened rifle musket bullet and a sword hanger accoutrement. I was swinging the Eclipse 5.3 concentric. Love that coil!
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
- Gary

Gary - Central Virginia
Recovering & preserving history for future generations
White's: Blue & Gray Pro 6000/DI Pro SL XL Pro 4900 DL Max MXT All Pro Garrett: AT Pro AT Gold C&G Technology Inc: VLF Wildcat Lynx Lots of coils Pro-pointer AT Gray Ghost headphones

Re: I'm really diggin my mxt pro!
Posted by: Diggindumbstuff
Date: February 06, 2018 09:08PM
Nice finds. Did you try alt settings?

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: February 07, 2018 08:15AM
Very nice finds and saves on some CW History. I really like my MXT Pro too. I have the 4x6 shooter coil, the 10'D2 coil, and the 13' Ultimate coil. I'm glad you are liking your MXT as well, and Continued Success to you. I was wondering how deep your 5.3 coil hit on these relics?

Posted by: rlchntr
Date: February 07, 2018 08:16AM
Thanks man, and I did. Seems to really punch deep. Thanks for your idea!
- Gary

Gary - Central Virginia
Recovering & preserving history for future generations
White's: Blue & Gray Pro 6000/DI Pro SL XL Pro 4900 DL Max MXT All Pro Garrett: AT Pro AT Gold C&G Technology Inc: VLF Wildcat Lynx Lots of coils Pro-pointer AT Gray Ghost headphones

Posted by: Diggindumbstuff
Date: February 07, 2018 11:02AM
You are very welcome! Wanted to post for a long time. Thought the post was done well and would have benefitted many users, however all my posts were deleted because they didnt like my previous user-name even though it was accepted 2 months earlier. Yet they allow garbage like whats going on with all the children in the Nox forum.
I appreciate all the folks that try to help here. Thank you. Maybe its a Whites thing?

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: February 10, 2018 06:59AM
Great finds and thanks for sharing them with us. That MXT Pro and the 5.3" coil is a great combo. I love my little coil when needed. HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!
MXT
MXT PRO
With an arsenal of coils.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: John (Ma)
Date: February 20, 2018 09:19PM
Great finds, great detector!

Posted by: JaWi.
Date: February 21, 2018 09:27AM
I love my MXT All Pro. Got me a 1897O Barber Half last fall 7 in. deep with good ID. 950 coil. Used a lot of detectors but have come full circle back to White's.

Also Have a IDX Pro
Posted by: JaWi.
Date: February 21, 2018 09:41AM
Even my old IDX Pro with mods will hunt better in the junk then most newer machines.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login