Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Beauty found .
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: June 08, 2018 01:02AM
I've been hitting this little 20x20 patch of raw dirt that was recently cleared of a carpet of foot tall Ivy .So far with several other brands of my detectors using different coil combinations on different evenings , I had pulled out a couple of silvers and several wheats ,a couple of foreign coins and some common pennies and junk . on my last hunt there I only found 3 junk items and no coins . So tonight I brought the MXT All Pro with a 6x8 Detech out to see if I could find even one coin there . I was blown away to find Three ! A Merc ,a copper Memorial Penny and a copper Turkish coin .I also found a red valve cover cap ( for an inner tube ) and a copper nut . I was having trouble getting a decent picture of all the finds so I did a couple of my best coin of the evening .I had been thinking of selling the MXT to get some quick cash but luckily I came to my senses.

Re: Beauty found .
Posted by: Dan'O
Date: June 08, 2018 07:12AM
That's the best Mercury dime I've ever seen come out of the ground!
I'm with you, irregardless of what other detectors I my have/use, the MXT Pro will always have a home and always wear a smaller coil.

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: June 08, 2018 07:18AM
Nice find of the silver Merc. I have and use the MXT PRO also. I really like this detector and I use it mainly for CW relics. It still amazes me that I have found relics in some of our areas hunted to death by both many hunters and many different detectors over the years. The MXT is a proven hunter.

Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: June 11, 2018 07:44AM
That is totally awesome. :clapping: I'm glad you came to your senses and keeping the MXT. :thumbup: That's one of many silver that the MXT will sniff out. Congratulations and thank you for posting and sharing your finds with us. HH, Nancy

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!
MXT
MXT PRO
With an arsenal of coils.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Posted by: Cajuncoinhunter
Date: July 02, 2018 03:06PM
Nice one for sure.

Southern Louisiana Metal Detecting
Findmall Civil War Forum - Moderator
Whites, Fisher & Minelab Metal Detectors

Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: July 02, 2018 06:48PM
Cajuncoinhunter
Nice one for sure.

Thank you CC , it certainly put a smile on my face that day !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login