Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
7/03/2018 A Saint and 47 cents .
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: July 04, 2018 02:32PM
I decided to hit a wood chips tot lot I hadn't hit in a few years . Although large it has never been very productive .I spent an hour and a half there and these are the results . The broken medallion is of Saint Toribio Romo , a Martyr and the patron Saint of border crossers. If you read up on him there are some pretty interesting stories . He is noted for coming to the aid migrants in distress even after being dead for many years .Over the years I have found several items with his picture on them ( all at tot lots with wood chips ). There is another picture on the back of this medallion but water and the acid from the chips has made the picture unrecognizable . Another interesting find and 47 more cents in the dirt doctor relief fund .:lol:

Re: 7/03/2018 A Saint and 47 cents .
Posted by: Nancy-IL
Date: July 04, 2018 03:46PM
Well isn't that cool. I've never seen a medallion like that before. Clad is always a good to line your pockets with. Good hunt overall. Thanks for sharing with us.

Nancy - Central Illinois
Am I getting rich? No, just having fun!

MXT
MXT PRO
with an arsenal of coils.

*Peoria Area Treasure Hunters: Member since 2000.
President 2013, 2014
Secretary 2010, 2011, 2012.
Vice President 9 years.

The General: 02/04/2008 - 03/05/2016. R.I.P. Big Boy and we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login