Findmall.com

Whites MXT Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The 10" D2 coil vs the Super 12" search coil
Posted by: Confetrit
Date: September 11, 2018 12:02PM
I'm looking for anyone who has by chance used these two coils on their MXT. I'm a Relic Hunter and I really like the 10" coil. I was looking for a larger coil to give me a little more depth if possible. I had been throwing around the idea of the 15" Max coil, but I'm afraid this would be a bit heavy. I was thinking the Super 12" coil was a DD coil, but just recently learned that it is a Concentric. My question would be for those who have used these two different coils would be: 1) would the Super 12" coil hit any deeper than the 10" D2 coil, and 2) would it be justifiable to spend the money on the 12" coil? Any help regarding this would be most appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Re: The 10" D2 coil vs the Super 12" search coil
Posted by: sasquache
Date: September 13, 2018 05:03AM
Hello kevin i would go wih the 10x12 sef coil deep and more balanced then the both coils you mentioned i wouldn't post this if i didnt i dodnt dig I dug a indian head cent at 12+ inches in a farm field and i had a witness to prove it ! Im thinking about getting another Mxt hope this helps.

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: September 13, 2018 06:31PM
Thanks for the reply Sasquache. I believe I've made my mind up on the 12" Super cool over the 15". Thanks again for your replies.

Posted by: rebel pride
Date: September 14, 2018 02:32PM
I have a 12" super coil that i have never used. I use 10' dd. Will sell it ti you for 140.00 shipped. They are 249.00 new. Send me a PM if interested.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login