Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Anyone know where to find the waterproof headphone plug that connects to circuit board
Posted by: dobbratacus
Date: December 27, 2018 11:59PM
Hello all, been killing deer all fall and detecting has been on hold. Now it’s time to do some maintenance for the spring. Anyone know where to purchase the waterproof end cap that connects to the circuit board on a 1000 so I can attach some new headphones to it. Mine are toast. Thanks. Good fortune to all.

Re: Anyone know where to find the waterproof headphone plug that connects to circuit board
Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: December 28, 2018 12:20AM
This? I will be making a few in the next few weeks..after the 3rd jan, grandkids leave then. Just message me if interested.

Re: Anyone know where to find the waterproof headphone plug that connects to circuit board
Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: December 28, 2018 05:34AM
Joe uses the M12 connectors. Which will require you to add a connector to your phones as well. He also does um with the ikelite if you want it hard wired. You can drill out your Ikelite if you want and do your own or add the ikelite for hard wire...... BUT you just cant beat Joes work. Ive NEVER had an issue with anything Joe did for me.

CTX, Blue Xcals
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: dobbratacus
Date: December 28, 2018 10:18AM
Thanks Joe. The greatest. PM sent.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login