Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Deus / Nox 600-800 For wet sand , wading ?
Posted by: Dancer
Date: January 28, 2019 02:26AM
These waterproof machines sure get a lot of attention, but not much on this forum. Anfibio or Multi Kruzer either. Anyone have any experience with these machines for wet sand / salt water wading? Couple of these are super light, wondering how they hold up in the surf? Swung a Nox on the beach for about a minute , smooth as butter.

Re: Deus / Nox 600-800 For wet sand , wading ?
Posted by: Mkus
Date: January 30, 2019 06:36AM
I have a Deus and a nox 800 I prefer the nox on the beach but the Deus with the HF coil works really well on the beach
I’ve made some nice finds with it but the nox is just more stable on saltwater beaches
But I just found a nice 14k ring with stones on beach and a gold toe ring with nox so this winter I’m using it over the Deus
I run 5 tones all metal mode no discrimination beach one mostly and sensitivity as high as I can .

Posted by: Dancer
Date: January 30, 2019 01:59PM
Mkus
I have a Deus and a nox 800 I prefer the nox on the beach but the Deus with the HF coil works really well on the beach
I’ve made some nice finds with it but the nox is just more stable on saltwater beaches
But I just found a nice 14k ring with stones on beach and a gold toe ring with nox so this winter I’m using it over the Deus
I run 5 tones all metal mode no discrimination beach one mostly and sensitivity as high as I can .

Thanks Mkus that's the kind of input myself & other guys appreciate.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: February 01, 2019 05:44AM
Dancer

Thanks Mkus that's the kind of input myself & other guys appreciate.
Your welcome that is what works for me and I always go slow coil close to the sand or ground..
Good luck
Mark

Posted by: RichW
Date: February 01, 2019 12:33PM
Equinox for wet sand or wading. Dry sand it's a toss up. I really like the Deus in dry sand using the 9" coil. If Minelab made a 9" coil I'd use most everywhere .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login