Findmall.com

Beach and Water / Scuba Dive Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Tell me about your sand scoop.. am looking for one
Posted by: NCtoad
Date: May 12, 2019 01:16PM
That's the scoop I've had my eye on. I only get to the ocean beach once every year or two, but I do plan on doing some water hunting with my EQ800 this summer in freshwater swimming holes and lake beaches. Supposedly, from what I've read about that scoop, it's great for gravelly bottomed streams and other hard to dig places.

Re: Tell me about your sand scoop.. am looking for oneN/T
Posted by: bigtim1973
Date: May 12, 2019 09:04PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Happy Hunting
XP Deus XP ORX

Posted by: GateKeeper
Date: May 13, 2019 06:44PM
The link you are sending about that sand scoop is not from a paid sponsor. I appreciate it if you stop posting the link. Thank you.

I take great pleasure knowing that every morning I wake up, and my feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh No, He's awake!

Posted by: bigtim1973
Date: May 13, 2019 08:01PM
sorry did not know it was that way here with just normal topics on suggesting scoops and such.

Happy Hunting

XP Deus XP ORX

Here are mine
Posted by: Kieth-Tx
Date: June 15, 2019 05:05PM
Each one has it strong points.
The first one with the candy cane handle is a 7” Stealth scoop, the heaviest in weight and is the one I use the most. Good all around in sand/crushed shell/clay/oysters.
The middle one is a 9” Stealth scoop and has the largest scoop and I only use it in crushed shell as it will scoop a heavy load.
The one on right is a Nuttall scoop. I only use it in heavy shell or oyster shell. Cuts right through.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login