Findmall.com

Whites DFX Users Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DFX Help
Posted by: JaWi.
Date: May 23, 2016 07:12PM
Got a DFX coming and hoping for alittle help in programing. I have a XLT so I'm quite familiar with the basics. I'm mostly after coins and jewelry and my soil is pretty good. Will Have stock coil, 5.3 nd 4x6 also. Thanks Joe

Re: DFX Help
Posted by: airscapes
Date: May 23, 2016 09:58PM
How did you hunt with your XLT. Set it up the same, set the filters to 3 and sweep speed to 1 as a starting point and go hunting.
This is an XLT with some extra stuff you don't really "Need" I never use multi frequency modes unless I have to.. (at the beach use best data, iron infested ground use correlated) all other hunting is 15khz only so better for gold than the XLT/
When I had both XLT and DFX the programs were just about identical.. You may need to swing a little slower if you used to really wip the XLT around to get it to go deep.

Doug White's DFX, 950,U13, 6x10 & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Re: DFX Help
Posted by: NMchaser
Date: May 25, 2016 02:58PM
Look at "White's Electronic, Inc. Forums" and go down to programming. Lot's of custom programming for the DFX.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login