Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
WHAT IS WHITES BEST PERFORMANCE SELLING DETECTOR THE PAST 5 YEARS
Posted by: St Bernard
Date: March 10, 2018 05:23PM
What do you consider WHITES best performance and best model selling detector in the past 5 years? They make real good quality detectors and have a good warranty service you hear very few complaints on WHITES products. Feedback appreciated.

Re: WHAT IS WHITES BEST PERFORMANCE SELLING DETECTOR THE PAST 5 YEARS
Posted by: Mega
Date: March 10, 2018 08:45PM
For me personally the best performance machine would be the TDI Pro,possibly the last one that was sold in the UK before the battery ban stopped sales,regarding best sales model that i cannot say as alas i dont buy Whites VLF machines anymore,have always been a ardent diehard Whites fan but although i do own 3 VLF machines and wont ever part with them they just dont produce any machines anymore that i would buy.

But my vote would go for the TDI Pro and even that has stopped production in favour of the 'sl' version,just my opinion of course but sales here in the UK of the companies products have dwindled in the last 5 years this is from observation from weekly club digs and rallies.

Posted by: Flintstone
Date: March 11, 2018 08:05AM
For Whites, the MXT, MXT Pro, about out sold them all. Depends on what you are into, coins or water, or relics.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: March 11, 2018 11:32AM
TDI PRO, but Whites refused to do a couple upgrades, perfected by a guy named REG, and the Pro was dropped for the weaker sister SL. Don't try to tell me that the SL=PRO---I have BOTH and the PRO is Deeeeeeper---Period and with Reg's upgrades just as quit/stable.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login