Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Six shooter
Posted by: One arm willy
Date: July 10, 2018 01:34PM
Hunting iron with sport & six shooter. I couldn’t get targets to show until I dropped sensitivity to 3. Didn’t think I was going to get any depth set at 3. Found a wheat at 5” first. Then the walking liberty at 6”. First walking liberty in years. Last one I dug I was whipping a 6 d/b. First silver coin I ever found was walking half with fisher 551-d. The coin that got me hooked. Hope these pics post. Sure was glad to get it.

Re: Six shooter
Posted by: Hombre
Date: July 10, 2018 01:48PM
The 6 shooter is a great coil........beautiful walker, congratulations.

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: July 11, 2018 09:59AM
Walker--most beautiful US coin--congrats.

Posted by: One arm willy
Date: July 11, 2018 06:19PM
Thanks guys. Sure brought back some fond memories. Rarely do I find anything worth posting. Figured I'd better since I had opportunity.

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 17, 2018 03:12PM
Nice find Willie by the way do you have a coil cover on the six shooter?? I can't find one any where I asked Steve Howard but no one is answering my question My dealer was no help
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: dfmike
Date: September 17, 2018 06:22PM
Nice find and it looks to be in great condition as well. My six shooter is on its way. I can't wait to give it a try in heavy trash.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 18, 2018 08:16PM
Whites finally came back to me and said they are working on a coil cover for the six shooter it will be out soon
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login