Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MXSPORT ser #
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 12, 2018 05:01PM
Where is the seral number located on the MXSPORT ??

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: MXSPORT ser #
Posted by: dfmike
Date: September 12, 2018 05:54PM
On my MX7 it's in the battery compartment. I expect it to be in the same place on the MX Sport.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 12, 2018 10:44PM
All my White machines have it in the battery comp but my sport was so small I couldn't find it with a glass I found it thanks finds net

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: Tajue17
Date: September 14, 2018 05:25AM
mines is inside the battery compartment also,,, much needed to double check it has the updates

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login