Findmall.com

White's Main Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MXSPORT Coil S/N where is it
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 13, 2018 10:39AM
The 10" search coil shipped with the MXSPORT must have a serial number but where is it??? I can't find one any place on mine?
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: MXSPORT Coil S/N where is it
Posted by: Hombre
Date: September 13, 2018 05:42PM
DFXDon
The 10" search coil shipped with the MXSPORT must have a serial number but where is it??? I can't find one any place on mine?
DFXDon

As far as I know, there are no "serial" numbers on the coil, the coils I have do have patent and part numbers.

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: Hombre
Date: September 13, 2018 07:09PM
Hombre

DFXDon

As far as I know, there are no "serial" numbers on the coil, the coils I have do have patent and part numbers.

I take that back, I looked on the coil mounting ears on my Eclipse 5.3 coil and found some numbers and the letter V. :shrug:

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: vito
Date: September 14, 2018 11:05AM
Hello Don.

Like Hombre said I know there are fabrication codes on the loops ears.

I think sending Steve Howard a p.m. will help a lot.

All the best & Happy Hunting

current stuff:
White's MXT / DFX / VX3 / TRX / DigMaster Digger
Fisher CZ70 Pro

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login