Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MXSPORT Coil S/N where is it
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 13, 2018 10:39AM
The 10" search coil shipped with the MXSPORT must have a serial number but where is it??? I can't find one any place on mine?
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Two Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, Two ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab EQUINOX 800,E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: MXSPORT Coil S/N where is it
Posted by: Hombre
Date: September 13, 2018 05:42PM
DFXDon
The 10" search coil shipped with the MXSPORT must have a serial number but where is it??? I can't find one any place on mine?
DFXDon

As far as I know, there are no "serial" numbers on the coil, the coils I have do have patent and part numbers.

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: Hombre
Date: September 13, 2018 07:09PM
Hombre

DFXDon

As far as I know, there are no "serial" numbers on the coil, the coils I have do have patent and part numbers.

I take that back, I looked on the coil mounting ears on my Eclipse 5.3 coil and found some numbers and the letter V. :shrug:

" If in doubt, dig it out"

I use various analog detectors, knobs and switches rule.

Randy from south central Kansas

Posted by: vito
Date: September 14, 2018 11:05AM
Hello Don.

Like Hombre said I know there are fabrication codes on the loops ears.

I think sending Steve Howard a p.m. will help a lot.

All the best & Happy Hunting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login