Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Reset on the MXSPORT
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 28, 2018 05:03PM
I have a quick question on the MXSPORT when you select Reset on the menu does that Reset the current program in use or ALL of the program on the detector????
DFXDon

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Re: Reset on the MXSPORT
Posted by: ohio fred
Date: September 28, 2018 07:22PM
On MX7 it reset everything.

Re: Reset on the MXSPORT
Posted by: DFXDon
Date: September 28, 2018 08:37PM
Thanks Fred that's probley what the MXSport does too

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login