Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Thanks.N/T
Posted by: ohio fred
Date: December 06, 2018 09:52PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Thank you..N/T
Date: December 06, 2018 09:53PM

Re: Tek . Point pinpointer.Opinions? My old pin pointer is fadeing.
Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: December 07, 2018 02:17PM
I gave the F-Pulse the post about it basically matching the Garrett AT Pro(Carrot). My "new" replacement is a close match to the Carrot. My first F-Pulse was outstanding though, like I read others owning the first iteration F-Pulse. That first unit developed lock-ups though and required removing the batteries to correct. It got really bad.

I paid the shipping myself, shipped it back, and was sent a new replacement. The new replacement simply wasn't near the performer that the first was. What riled me up the most was the response I got from phone calls to them about the change. We ended up in a conference call with sales along with the quality engineer for the F-Pulse.

Their answer about the diminished performance with the second, new replacement, was that my measurements done while on the phone with them, was "your unit is within specs." Frank, the QEngineer, generally denied their F-Pulse performed at 5 inches on nickels, and 3.5" on dimes, like my first. I was promised another replacement if they caught a "hotter" unit off of the production line.

Soooo, it's going on a year, no word from west Texas, and I still read other users bragging their F-Pulse pinpointers get these same ranges I got with my first F-Pulse.

I just lost all of my trust in their management practices.

I sure loved that first F-Pulse while it worked. It was beautiful, plain and simple.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2018 02:20PM by 5900_XL-1.

Thanks.Hope it gets fix have to read some more reviews.N/T
Date: December 08, 2018 02:38PM

Re: Thanks.you. Thanks again.:thumbup:N/T
Date: December 11, 2018 06:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login