Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CTX 3030 vs. Fisher Cz
Posted by: Ton1000
Date: January 16, 2019 12:31AM
I have owned a CTX 3030 for over a year and I am very happy with it hunting old parks. I still have my cz5 detector and I took it out recently to the same place I was finding good stuff with my CTX and I found a couple of coins pretty quick. Now I know the CTX does really well in trash. but at the same time my CZ 5 with the discrimination set at 0 does ok. Has anybody run their CZ detector against the CTX 3030 in older parks with coins 6 inches or more in moderate trash? I can't seem to get rid of my CZ yet!

We have

Re: CTX 3030 vs. Fisher Cz
Posted by: expII al
Date: January 16, 2019 10:58PM
Keep the cz-5. Nothing wrong with having two great machines. I'm keeping my etrac. Sometimes it's fun to switch just to hear a different sound.

Re: CTX 3030 vs. Fisher Cz
Posted by: Ben Town
Date: January 17, 2019 08:40AM
I’d keep the second machine also.
I let a ML Safarie go and it was a fun machine. Just something different , less weight different sound but a very capable machine.
If and when I get healed up and back to detecting I hope to get a dedicated gold machine for nugget hunting out west.
When things are going right we usually go west for winter and I’ve been in some interesting areas that would be something to do occasionally.
That’s one thing the CTX does not do well is nugget hunt and find small gold
BT

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login