Findmall.com

Main Comparison Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
MX Sport test
Posted by: cedarswamp
Date: January 18, 2019 05:43PM
Took the mxs out tonight really locked on the I.D. 1936 buffalo nice machine but I like the MXT All pro better,,,,,CEDAR

Re: MX Sport test
Posted by: cedarswamp
Date: January 19, 2019 10:48AM
A days hunt is not sufficient time to evaluate a detector I would like to try the 6x10 coil on it with better earphones and compare it to other machines I have, the tones are different to the All Pro,,,,,CEDAR

Posted by: dfmike
Date: January 20, 2019 10:04AM
Give it time. I wasn't sure I cared for the MX7 when I got it. I almost sold it. I found it responded differently to many other machines I had used before. It took me awhile to understand it. Even after several months I still feel I'm in the learning phase.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: February 01, 2019 10:40PM
When I first got the MX Sport I tried to run the sensitivity 8-9 like I was used to on my MXT and MX5. Figured out pretty fast that was way to hot for the soil condition in my area. After backing it down to 5-6 it smoothed out. The MX Sport does take a little time to get used to but I prefer it over the MXT and the MX5.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login