Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
:canadaflag:was thinking about it
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 11, 2017 12:41PM
Abandoned when I woke up. No one was home....soon I was not at home. Out with my Freedom 3 Plus. I was in digaholics heaven swinging away. Lost track of how many coins I had dug. Was surprised when I counted out 76.....26 over quota totaling $18.47. A thought...although fleeting! Go for a century (100 coins in a single day) but I was out of juice, mojo was gone, I was spent, deleted, exhausted...besides the Ottawa-Colorado hockey was on the tv with a frozen pizza and cold beer in the fridge!

Nov. 11 ....Least we forget!

Re: :canadaflag:was thinking about it
Posted by: Dancer
Date: November 13, 2017 04:45AM
You gave it a good run Led! Keep thinking about it.
Dancer

"Abandoned when I woke up. No one was home....soon I was not at home" :rofl:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: November 13, 2017 10:40AM
A classic Leslie. I can't count the number of times that has happened to to too. No one home? No need to ask anyone for permission to detect.:cheers:

Re: "Abandoned when I woke up. No one was home....soon I was not at home" :rofl:
Posted by: fongu
Date: November 13, 2017 04:39PM
76 coins is a great day, Leslie. I spent the day on jury duty and have the rest of the week to do my civic duty. I wanted to do a little dirt fishing after they let us out at 1:30 pm , but I was whooped and nothing to eat since breakfast. Taking the at/pro with me tomorrow in case I get out early.

:canadaflag:yo Fongu
Posted by: Leslie(nova scotia)
Date: November 21, 2017 08:03AM
Look at the bright side of your day in court......you were not the accused!

Re: :canadaflag:yo Fongu
Posted by: fongu
Date: November 28, 2017 11:06AM
Amen, Leslie.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login