Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Garrett Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 11, 2017 05:31PM
Years ago, my wife and kids were always asking me what I wanted for Christmas. It was usually metal detecting related.......gloves, knife, camera, lenses........

Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Garrett Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: Gamma_Joe
Date: December 11, 2017 08:23PM
What I would really like for Christmas is:

... my daughter's dog to do the digging for me.

When I pinpoint a buried target and point to it, then she (the dog, not my daughter) will just sniff at the ground and walk away. I still wind up having to dig the hole myself.

I'd be happy to give her (again, the dog, not my daughter) a doggie treat or bone for doing the digging work. But so far, no deal.

Can't dogs be trained to do that for us?

Re: Is Anyone Asking For Or Getting Any Garrett Gear Such As Back-Packs, Coils, Pin-Pointers ETC. For Christmas?...... :cheekkiss:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: December 12, 2017 09:03PM
Dogs have a great nose for sniffing! You should also teach the dog to sniff for silver!

Posted by: ranger jim
Date: December 17, 2017 01:34PM
john have you ever tried the garrett 2500 and if you have what are your thoughts on it.cant get a lot of lnfo on it on web. ranger jim .thanks

Posted by: fongu
Date: December 18, 2017 03:52PM
Nothing on the list this Christmas, but hope everybody else gets that special piece of equipment they need or want.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login