Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sent Off My Garrett Gold To Be Sold Today!:surrender:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: April 03, 2018 07:32PM
Garrett metal detectors have found me lots of gold and silver. So, I sent off 7.25 ounces of gold today (mixed karat of 10, 12, 14, 18) and 11 ounces of silver finds (not coins). I am guessing my take will be about $5,000.00 in gold.

This is my second cash out. My first cash-out was in 2011, which got me just under $10,000.00 for my gold I sent in. It was also the year gold spiked the highest! That year, I purchased a used Toyota Yaris for my my wife with some of my cash.

Happy Wife, Happy Life! :cheekkiss:

Below is a pic of my last batch of gold I sent in in 2011.

Re: Sent Off My Garrett Gold To Be Sold Today!:surrender:
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: April 03, 2018 07:40PM
WOW!!!!!! Congratulations on the haul of gold! With that kind of bling one can buy and make a steady stream of turkey and beef jerky :smile:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Elton
Date: April 03, 2018 08:28PM
earthlypotluck
WOW!!!!!! Congratulations on the haul of gold! With that kind of bling one can buy and make a steady stream of turkey and beef jerky :smile:

Or update the wife's car ........... I'm bettin......:rofl: :devil:

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: Gamma_Joe
Date: April 03, 2018 09:05PM
Well done, John!

I wonder what the guy will do with most of the gold items after he buys them from you. Will he melt them down and make new things, or will he re-sell the individual items?

Cheers,

Joe

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login