Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The New Garrett Pro-Pointer AT With The Z-Lynk Wireless System Came In Handy Today!:thumbup:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: April 14, 2018 10:59PM

Finished off some more snow hills this week. I used the GTI 2500 in true all metal mode. It works great! Probably the last snow hunt too, as I have hit most of the hills already, and hopefully, the everlasting snow will disappear. Trying to pinpoint some of the coins in 6" of snow sometimes requires an electric pinpointer. A pretty handy little gizmo, when wearing thick gloves to pinpoint the target. Vibrate isn't the best option, always removing the headset is a pain, but using the wireless headset matched with the wireless pinpointer makes it real simple. I suppose the wireless system might also be good for water hunting and people suffering from certain kinds of neuropathy due to circulation issues or a stroke.

Anyhow, the best find was a quartz crystal lying in the snow. Underneath the crystal was a quarter.....go figure??? Those one and two dollar coins really bring up the totals.

Re: The New Garrett Pro-Pointer AT With The Z-Lynk Wireless System Came In Handy Today!:thumbup:
Posted by: Detectojer
Date: April 16, 2018 04:57PM
Sounds great, so when can get mine ??

Re: The New Garrett Pro-Pointer AT With The Z-Lynk Wireless System Came In Handy Today!:thumbup:
Date: April 16, 2018 09:24PM
Should be out in May or June......

Posted by: Carbine
Date: May 11, 2018 01:49PM
Mine shipped today!

Posted by: Detectojer
Date: May 11, 2018 03:09PM
I pre ordered one but haven't heard anything. were did you get yours from.

Date: May 13, 2018 05:53PM
Great! They are now available!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login